Finixio is currently at an exciting growth stage surpassing 400 co-workers increasing our brand portfolio and affiliate sites to +100. We are growing in our existing markets and entering new ones.
We are very team orientated, commercially minded and enjoy open communication that is integral to us achieving our goals and spectacular growth.
The Website Compliance Analyst will act as a liaison between Brokers and Editors. You will manage the process, making sure content is compliant and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage relationship and all compliance requests between Brokers & Exchanges and site Editors
- PM the compliance process between all stakeholders
- Have a proven track record of compliance
- Relationship building to optimise process
- Collaborate closely with the commercial, brokers and Editors to understand their needs and tailor the dashboards accordingly.
- Drive measurable improvements in brand performance through data analysis
- Experience within compliance between client/ and editor and their content on relevant sites
- Conduct detailed analysis of brand performance across our platforms, identifying trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement
Nice to have:
- Commercial experience and proven track record
- Previous PM experience
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
???? A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
???? An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
???? Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
⭐️ Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
✈️ Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
⛱️ 33/30 days of annual leave
???? Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
???? A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
???? An international team with over 35 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields – we are well-funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
At Finixio, we Value:
????Entrepreneurial spirit: We take initiative and seek out new opportunity
????Excellence: We strive for the best in everything we do
????Collaboration: We believe the best ideas come from working together
????Innovation: We embrace new ideas and technologies
Our Culture is:
????Diverse and Inclusive
????Committed to continuous learning and development
⚖️ Focused on work-life balance and flexibility
????Celebrate our success and learning from failures
????Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselves
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!
Finixio is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from ALL backgrounds.